The auto-detection is a sensitive system and depending on the users and uses, in some cases the system may remain on after a certain period of time.
In the Clim8® app, from the settings of your product, you can try to reset the auto-detection. Depending on the version of your product, you might have different labels and solutions.
- If you see "Auto-detection", please tap once to deactivate it and then again to reactivate it ;
- If you see "High detection sensitivity", please turn this option on. It will enhance the auto-detection sensitivity ;
- If don't see either of these, you can tap on "New Calibration" and follow the procedure. This will reset the auto-detect settings.
The auto-detection should now work properly.
Note: If you notice that the auto-detection does not work properly only when your product is wet, please take out the battery and dry your product in a dry place, then reinsert the batteries to turn on the system again.
For gloves, the auto-detection loop is located on your wrists. This can sometimes cause problems:
- You remove your hands from the gloves and reinsert them immediately afterwards: the auto-detection system did not have time to detect that your hands were out. Allow 5-10 seconds before reinserting your hand.
- You wear a watch on your wrist that conflicts with the auto-detection system
- The gloves are too big: the auto-detection system does not detect your hands correctly
- You press on the wrist of the glove with your other hand before inserting your hand: this activates the auto-detection prematurely
- The calibration was not done in the best conditions (please follow the procedure above)