Important note: charge the batteries prior to first use.
- Plug the charger into the wall socket and connect the wire to the batteries.
- While recharging, the light on the charger will turn RED.
- Once the batteries are fully charged, the charging process automatically ends and the charge indicator changes back to GREEN.
- After the end of the charging process, please disconnect the batteries from the charger.
How to switch AC plugs
- Push and hold the button next to the plug while turning the plug slightly
- Remove the plug.
- Install the correct plug by inserting it slightly turned clockwise.
- Turn the plug clockwise until you hear a click.
What if I leave the batteries to charge all night long?
It is safe to charge it for a long periods. It will automatically stop charging without affecting the batteries.
Can I recharge the batteries while I'm using them?
No, for safety reasons, we do not provide this function.
What is the charging time for my batteries ?
|CHARGING TIME (2 BATTERIES)
*Depending on your product. All products can be used with either battery.
Can I use different batteries and chargers than those supplied with my product?
No. Our batteries and chargers respect specific standards and certifications, which may not be the case of other products.
We accept no liability if issues arise from using different batteries and/or chargers than the ones supplied.
For pre-2022 Odlo's I-Thermic baselayers and midlayers only
How do I charge the batteries of my product?
Plug the supplied batteries' cable to a power supply or to a power bank and let it charge. The LED light will flash while charging. The LED light will stop flashing when the batteries are full.
Can I use a power bank to charge my Clim8® module?
Yes you can use a power bank on the go when you are out of home for a long skiing day for instance. However, for safety reason, it is not possible to use the Clim8® module while it is charging.