These are standard instructions, please refer to the care label or the user guide of your product.
Note: Please make sure to remove the battery before cleaning the product. Batteries should never be immersed.
|Delicate wash cool (30°C)||Do not bleach||Do not tumble dry||Do not iron||Do not dry clean|
- Spin speed should not exceed 1000 rpm.
- Put the cap on the battery connector’s head and close the zipper pocket.
- When drying, be sure to remove the connector cap.
- Dry flat
|Do not wash||Do not bleach||Do not tumble dry||Do not iron||Do not dry clean|
- Dirty gloves should be cleaned delicately using a damp cloth or, where necessary, with a clothes brush.
- For persistent stains, you can use a neutral soap.
- For the leather gloves in particular, apply a special waterproofing wax regularly.
- Dry away from heat source and direct sun.
Please sign in to leave a comment.