To use the clim8 products safely, follow the instructions :
- Do not use with a helpless person, an infant or a person insensitive to heat.
- Please consult your doctor before using this garment if you have problems sensing hot or cold objects (e.g., diabetics, disabled persons, Raynaud’s, etc.).
- Excessive heat levels over prolonged periods can lead to burns.
- Check your hands regularly for reddening of the skin.
- This garment is not suited for children or for people with the inability to sense heat on the skin (e.g. a metabolic disorder commonly associated with diabetes).
- People with a heart pacemaker, metal implants or insulin pump should first consult with their doctor before using the product.