These are standard instructions, please refer yourself to the care label or user guide of your product.
CAUTION: Read all instructions and warnings prior to using clim8 chargers. Improper use of clim8 chargers may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic fumes, fire or explosion.
- Risk of injury.
- Risk of fire/Risk of electric shock.
- Refer to the instruction manual for the size, type, and number of batteries to be charged.
- Dry location use only.
- Use only rechargeable batteries, other types may explode or burst causing injury to persons and damage.
- Charge only 7.4V Li-Ion rechar- geable batteries with this charger.
- Please check prior to use, if output voltage and current of battery charger are suitable for the product.
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- The cover may under no circumstances be opened. If the cover is damaged, then the battery charger may no longer be used. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Dispose of the charger in accor- dance with local regulations at a collection site for electronic waste.
The charger must only be used in the following conditions:
- Altitude up to 6500ft; 2000m
- Ambiant operation temperature: 32°F to 104°F; 0°C to 40°C
- Storage environment: Temperature: 14°F to 122°F;10°C to 50°C. Humidity: 5-95% RH (do not have condensate).
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0,5A
|Output Voltage (VDC)||
|Output Current (MA)||
|Output Wattage (MAX-W)||