These are standard instructions, please refer yourself to the care label or user guide of your product.
To use the clim8® products safely, please follow the instructions:
- Check the device regularly for signs of wear or damage. If you notice any of these signs, if the device was used improperly or if the device does not work, bring it back to the dealer before using it again.
- Only use the supplied charger to charge the device. It is designed for indoor use and must not be exposed to humidity.
- Do not insert any metal or other objects into sockets or plugs because this can damage the product.
- If the charging cables or any other parts of the product are damaged, discontinue the use of the product.
- Do not modify the product or divert it from its intended use.
- Damaged chargers or charging cables cannot be repaired.
- The product is not intended for medical use in hospitals.
- The drying temperature may not exceed 140°F/60°C; therefore, never use a dryer or radiator to dry the heated garment.
- Avoid kinking the product by placing an other object on top of it during storage.
- Never use if inner liner is wet.
- We do not recommend using your clim8® product with an avalanche transceiver.
- The garment must only be operated with the supplied batteries.
- Do not sleep with your garment while it is still switched on.
- If the temperature sensors are damaged, return the garment to your local dealer prior to any further use